Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Tagged Thanks Em! ;)

5 Things I dont leave the house without:
1. Gum
2. Keys
3. Jacket
4. Shoes
5. Kids (rarely do I get to leave them)

5 Cartoons I watched when I was younger:
1. Flintstones
2. Tom and Jerry
3. Barbie
4. Care Bears
5. Sesame Street

5 Things that terrify me:
1. Roller Coaster that make you go upside down.
2. Dying before my kids are raised.
3. Semi Sandwich on the freeway.
4. My kids getting seriously hurt.
5. Losing JD.

5 things that I dislike that everyone else seems to like:
1.  Gummy candy
2. Cold weather
3. Shoes (wearing them)
4. Cats.
5. Indoor Pets

5 Things I want to do before I die.
1. Raise my kids
2. See the ocean.
3. Go to San Diego Temple.
4. Meet the Prophet.
5. See my kids make something of themselves.

5 People I tag to post this on their blogs:
1. Sarah Potter
2. Angie Finlinson
3. Erica Harward
4. Brooke Lott
5.Bowbie

No comments:

Post a Comment