Friday, December 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Hi Guy!

So today is Hiett's third birthday!  In the morning, JD and I gave Hiett a bike and his two year book. (I make them a book for each year).  The bike is going to take some practice and nice weather before he can get good at it.


Then Hiett said that it just wasn't his birthday unless he had balloons and a cake.  We weren't going to do any today because JD had to work so we moved his party to Sunday.  But he persisted and JD went to the store and bought little cupcakes and three balloons.  Which after he got them he decided it could be his birthday.
Then later in the afternoon, Grammy (my mom) came by and gave Hiett the gifts from her and Poppy (my dad).  They gave him a soccer ball, a book and an awesome goal for him to practice with.  He has been practicing like crazy so he can be good for his party on Sunday.


After dinner, we had the cupcakes even with a candle to blow out.

2 comments:

  1. Well I'm glad he had a fun birthday. Bring on the party!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Hi! I love the gift your parents gave him. That is such a cute idea. I love how he wanted to have cake and balloons.

    ReplyDelete