Thursday, July 16, 2009

READ, READ, READ!

Yesterday I was so lazy. I only did what I absolutely had to. Thanks to J taking care of everything, It allowed me to sit and read all day long. It has been so long since I have been able to read a whole book in one day. I read To have or to hold by Josi Kilpack. She is a friend of one of my friends that writes books (Julie Wright) so I decided to check her out. Her book was great. I love some of the LDS romance books and hers is one of them now. Not dirty or trashy at all and I like that about some authors. I will definitly be getting another from the library soon.

Then this morning, the kids did the cutest thing. They have been doing it for a while but this time I was ready with the camera. Every time JD gets out his book to read there are the kids with their books reading right next to him. It was so cute I just had to share.

2 comments:

  1. so cute... glad you were able to read!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man they are cute! I love that they want to be just like dad.

    ReplyDelete