Monday, July 6, 2009

Fourth of July Fun!

We had a pretty laid back 4th this year, partly because JD had to work and with three kids I don't do to much by myself. We went to the parade with my family the kids made quite the haul. The bag I brought for them was overflowing. (Thank you Delta business owners.) We can't possibly eat all of it but oh well they loved it. This was Hiett first year picking up candy.



After the parade, we went home and put JD and Caleb to bed. The kids and I watched Toy Story. It was nice to have a little time to relax after the parade.

After all the naps and eating lunch, the kids and I went up to Oak City to visit and play in the pool. Madelyn and Hiett had so much fun in the pool and running through the sprinklers with Em, Kaylin and Kolby.



We went to the fireworks and Madelyn was pretending that the fireworks were shooting her. Hiett would say the color of the fireworks everytime one came up it was so cute. Caleb wasn't impressed with them. He cried almost the whole time, it was mostly because he was exhausted.

All and all we had a pretty good 4th. Hope all of you did as well. Thanks mom for all the pics since I forgot my camera. Thanks to all my family that are so willing to help me with the kids so that I can enjoy the day too.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much!!! that was just a sample she only showed us 2 of the 400 she took we cant wait to see them all!!!and it was crazy I didnt even see you all day on the 4th!!!

    ReplyDelete