Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Madelyn's Fort

Most days Madelyn amazes me. She is so smart and has a great imagination. Today is no exception. This morning JD put a little cooler in her window to try to cool the house down some more. It is working great but now Madelyn's room feels more like a fridge than a bedroom. Today while Madelyn had "quiet time" in her room I went to check on her and she had hung a blanket up and was huddled in the corner trying to keep warm. Poor girl. So I helped her make a bigger fort she was so excited she has been running in and out of it ever since. She has moved in all the stuffed animals and dolls. She can not wait for Hiett to wake up from his nap so they can play.

1 comment:

  1. That is a great looking fort you two made. Now I need you to come make me one so I can stay warm.

    ReplyDelete