Saturday, June 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Madelyn!

Madelyn turned 4 today! She has been so excited for her birthday to come and it finally came. I can't believe I have a child that is 4.

Madelyn has been bugging us to go camping or sleep outside, so last night Madelyn and I slept out on the trampoline. (I forgot how terribly uncomfortable it was.) It was pretty chilly outside and I didn't sleep very well at all.

When morning comes the first thing Madelyn does is rolls over and says to me "I can't wait to get my bike, can I have it now, please?" I tell her we have to wait for Dad and Hiett to wake up. She didn't have to wait too long about 10 minutes and then she got her bike. We made her get dressed and eat breakfast before she could ride it. (What mean parents she has) She is getting pretty fast on it already. Before long we won't be able to catch her.



Later that evening we had cupcakes and ice cream at our house with our families. It's nice to get together and visit. Thanks to all who came and we missed all who couldn't make it. Madelyn got quite a lot of stuff which she loves all of it. Thank you everyone!



1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Madelyn. I can't beleive she is 4 already. You were so nice to sleep outside on the trampoline with her. I'm sure she will talk about it for days. She looks great on her bike.

    ReplyDelete