Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Hope everyone had a fun and safe Halloween.  We sure had alot of fun and got way too much candy.  But isn't that the way it goes with that holiday.  Auntie Em was our lifesaver this year, JD had to work and so Em came and helped me out.  I don't think I would have survived without her.  Thanks Em :)  Madelyn was so excited to wear her costume so for about a week before everyday she would have to put it on.  I let Hiett try his on the morning of and it was a fight to get it off.

Madelyn was a cute bumble bee

Hiett was Spider-man. I painted his mask on with black face paint. Thanks Bowbie :)
When he looked in the mirror and saw it he sighed and said "It's perfect"


Caleb was a monkey.  Which anyone who knows Caleb would know that a monkey is a very fitting costume for him.


We had so much fun running up to the doors and saying trick or treat!  The hardest thing was getting back in the Van after we were done at each house. We were so happy that we had no tears from scary costumes this year:).  All in all we had a great Halloween!

3 comments:

  1. Very cute costumes! I love that the mask was perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel bad we missed you guys! Way cute costumes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, It's Erica, I just found your blog. Yeah! Your kids are so cute and I love the cute costumes. If you send me an email I'll send you an invite to our blog, its ericaharward@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete