Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Scare Me to Death!

Madelyn has been on one of those "I'm so big" kicks and she has been picking up CJ and carrying him wherever she wants him to be and getting him in to things. On things that he shouldn't on like Hiett's daybed and his four wheeler. Here is a video of the four wheeler ride. JD had to video it because I was nearly in tears because it scared me so bad. But no one got hurt and Caleb loved it. Now whenever he wants to ride he looks at Madelyn and grunts while standing next to the four wheeler.

3 comments:

  1. Oh My goodness... as a mom I would NOT want to see my baby doing that! BTW... Madelyn's hair looks way cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! At least she was hanging on to him! :) You have to think what if she didnt hang on? :( That would have been tons more scary! Good thing she cant read yet or I would be in trouble for giving her such ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh! Scary. Glad everyone made it out ok. I love that big sis was looking for ways to have fun with the little guy but still!

    ReplyDelete